Finding a top-notch and best airsoft sniper rifle over 500 FPS can be a nightmare if you choose a gun just by seeing the speed it offers. There are a lot more things that must be considered before you buy the best sniper rifle gun of your choice.
Knowing the pros and cons, features, best recommendations and best practices can make your shooting experience easy and professional.
Most shooters and snipers recommend Bolt action sniper rifle guns because of their spring loading fast action and high-speed shooting.
To make your process of choosing your dream gun easy here is our research that features the top six best airsoft sniper rifles over 500 fps. We have written this article on the basis of the best airsoft sniper rifle guns that shoot over the speed of 500FPS. All of these guns are high in demand and have less to almost zero impacts on the experience of a shooter.
So you don’t need to get worried if you are just starting out your shooting journey as we are here to bring the best of the best in terms of high-velocity airsoft sniper rifles.
- Top 6 Best Airsoft Sniper Rifles Over 500 fps- comparison table
Top 6 Best Airsoft Sniper Rifles Over 500 fps- comparison table
So, this is a comparison table of the top 6 Best Airsoft Sniper Rifles Over 500 fps.
|Gamo 6110017154 Varmint Air Rifle||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Umarex Ruger Targis Hunter Max Pellet Air Rifle gun||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Umarex Ruger 10/22 .177 Caliber Pellet Gun Air Rifle||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Ruger Blackhawk Combo air rifle||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Umarex Legends Lever Action Cowboy Rifle||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Gamo Whisper Fusion Air Rifles||CHECK ON AMAZON|
1. Gamo 6110017154 Varmint Air Rifle
The Gamo’s varmint air rifle is an amazing sniper rifle for small game hunting and pest control. The gun features an exclusive lightweight design with a high velocity of 1250 feet per second (fps) speed. As it is powered with a spring-piston cocking system so it is an easy and fast action gun. The is 4x magnificent scope is to take perfect shot tiny objects or hard to see targets.
- The great velocity of 1250 feet per second (fps) is a high speed to shoot a target.
- An exclusive single cocking system
- Air Rifle shoots a .177 caliber with PBA platinum alloy pellets.
- The scope has 4x32mm magnification which helps you to pick-off small, hard-to-see targets like pests.
- An adjustable two-stage trigger.
- Automotive manual safety.
- The barrel is made up of steel which is a fluted polymer jacketed rifle
- Provision of weather molded synthetic ambidextrous stock with non-slip texturing on the pistol grip and forearm to attain a perfect shot and strong grip
- Powered with spring piston
- A ventilated rubber recoil pad
Gamo’s one of the Best break barrel air rifles hands down for the money. Lightweight, under six pounds. When the scope is zeroed it works at its high accuracy peak. Great trigger but for adults not too good for small gamers. The steel barrel is not as long as some of the fancier models. All the technical features of this rifle are powered enough for what you all need for small shooting tasks like rabbits, squirrels hunting, and pest control. The scope is good according to the manufacturing of rifles. Accurate as any other expensive models.
2. Umarex Ruger Targis Hunter Max Pellet Air Rifle gun
This rifle features the best rifles suitable for hooters in the woods. An ergonomic all-weather stock is featured with checkered rubber inserts. These inserts ensure the grip in all kinds of atmospheres. Shooting becomes easier and comfortable because of a fitted rubber recoil butt pad. Moreover, a five-chamber silencer ensures the reduction of noise while increasing stealth.
- A non-removable suppressor SilenceAir system which contains five chambers that easily reduces shot noise.
- Nucleus rail system for an excellent shooting experience
- Pellet speeds up to 1200 FPS (alloy)
- Turbo Nitrogen Technology
- Durable Synthetic Stock
- 3-9×32 AO airgun specific scope
- Safety and protection: Ambidextrous automotive
- Rubber recoil pad that is extremely ventilated
- Caliber: 0.22 (5.5 mm), 0.177 (4.5 mm)
- Over 25% easier to cock the break barrel
- Sling and Swivels included
- Length of Pull: 14.5″
- The rifle has a normal weight which is 7.5 lbs
This rifle is pretty well made. The gun is featured with multiple accessories that are included. Moreover, if you are looking for a decent accuracy and high power in one rifle without busting your budget, this is for you. Recently the experts tested each pellet in the Benjamin sample pack and they all performed very well. The expert gamers or hunters highly recommend this rifle on the basis of their experiences.
3. Umarex Ruger 10/22 .177 Caliber Pellet Gun Air Rifle
If you are looking for something to practice with and to polish your skills, then Umarex Ruger’s pellet gun might be the perfect fit. It is powered with two 12 grams CO2 cartridges, introduced in the market as an iconic rifle. A 10 round pellet magazine loads into the rifle, and sends to the right target at speeds up to 650 to 700 fps.The best characteristics which all it has, are the good weight and feel of realism, the accuracy, and the adequate power to fire it in single or double action triggers. As it is a gas-powered sniper rifle so it can be reloaded using CO2 cartridges without any hectic work.
- Shoots .177 caliber pellets at high speed
- Powered with two 12-gram CO2 cartridges
- Double Action Trigger Pull: 10 – 12 lbs
- Single Action Trigger Pull: 3 – 5 lbs
- The high speeds range 650-700 fps to shoot a target
- A 10 shot pellet magazine
- Works at Semi-Automatic system
- An authentic 10/22 drop-free mag
- Features a lead scope
The Ruger 10/22 is one of the airguns, which has introduced countless shooters to firearms and is really cool for small gamers. Its replica version is fun to shoot because its grip is outstanding. A great CO2 plinker and it is superior when you compete with different competitors of the same category available in the market.
4. Ruger Blackhawk Combo air rifle
The Ruger Blackhawk is one of the best shoot things which is strong and has a realistic feel that aids you to target backyard pests or for small game hunting. It has a great feature of fiber optic rear sight that helps to fire quickly at the right target and provides the shooter great accuracy. The scope 4×32 has Dual Shock Reinforcement. This gun is a spring-piston powered with a brake barrel and provides a professional level experience to the gamer. The construction of this rifle is fully optimized for comfort and ease. The checkered grip areas are featured in both the rifle and pistol grip. The plus point of this sniper rifle is the design for both the left-hand players and the right-hand players.
- Spring piston break barrel
- Ruger Velocity (FPS): 1200
- Caliber: 0.177 (4.5mm)
- Single-shot cocking system
- For the strong grip featured with All-weather composite and Ambidextrous Stock
- Blued barrel and receiver
- Two staged Trigger is completely adjustable
- Adjustable fiber optic rear sight standard
- 4×32 airgun scope with mounting rings
- An Automatic safe mode
- Rubber recoil pad for better ventilation
The Ruger Blackhawk is a pellet outstanding rifle with solid body, heavy, powerful, and no-nonsense stuff. This pellet gun is no joke, no toy. It satisfies with its functions confidently and competently and looks good in the meantime. You will find it good weighted, build quality, fast and powerful while comparing it with different pellet guns. You can aim at the target very easily and accurately without prior experience of shooting. Highly recommended for starters as well as professional shooters.
5. Umarex Legends Lever Action Cowboy Rifle
An amazing and classy gun that brings all the hunting history to life. Yes, this gun features a real cowboy action that you might have seen in every movie of your childhood.
As the name shows, the cowboy action rifle is stylized to relive the past history back. The iconic design is an upgraded version of Model 1894 to remember the action of past legendary men of action. The classic thing for classic cowboys.One of the most powerful hunting rifles that shoot .177 caliber with a velocity of 600 fps.
- A Lever Action Air Rifle
- Stock is Powered by two 12-gram CO2 cartridges
- Shoots .177 caliber
- Eject-able cartridges
- The frame is made up of metal
- Includes 10 BB cartridges
- Fixed front sight
- Adjustable rear sight included
- Stock is designed with Faux-wood polymer
- Compatible with Umarex Peacemaker BB cartridges
For a hunter who values realistic action, great accuracy, and quality this is a great BB gun. You will never be disappointed by its fast loading and highly accurate shooting. It’s 600 FPS velocity when tested by experts the results show about 670 FPS. with the shells loading and ejecting just like they would on a real live fire under a lever. It’s a good time to be an air gunner. Everything works very well due to the good structure and optimized design. Since it’s a lever-action by keeping the lever mechanism oiled it will work more quickly and accurately.A highly recommended shooting gun for all levels of gamers.
6. Gamo Whisper Fusion Air Rifles
The GAMO Whisper Fusion is just perfectly powerful, quick, and accurate. It has the IGT gas piston delivers higher speed, 33 mm chamber, the C.A.T Trigger, and their RRR scope rail. It produces less vibration and smoother cocking so nothing is annoying for a hunter. Gamo presents Whisper Fusion technology which is symbolic by its name, the quietest noise reduction technology.
- Shoots at the 0.22 caliber
- It fires the target with Single cocking system
- Reduces the muzzle noise by Whisper Fusion technology
- Shoots with the velocity of 1,020 feet per second (fps) with PBA Platinum
- Gun is powered with IGT Mach 1 Inert Gas Technology gas piston (33 mm cylinder)
- Steel barrel that is fluted polymer jacketed rifled
- Two staged adjustable CAT (Custom Action Trigger).
- Automatic safety system
- The recoil pad is Shock Wave Absorber
- RRR (Recoil Reducing Rail) Absorbs the recoil of the rifle and increases the life of the scope.
- 3-9×40 scope with rings mounted
- Fiber optics rear sight front sight to take perfect shots of tiny objects or hard-to-see objects.
Not a great rifle for women or youth but it is a good hunting thing with adequate accuracy and high velocity. Also perfect for recreational shooting. If somebody finds it harder to cock initially then we will recommend you break it open, not fully cock the gun, it will be hard in the first few uses then after 15 times the barrel will be loose and make it easier for further use. A must-have a gun for all age groups and genders.
Choosing a gun can be highly tricky and hectic if you don’t know the right process. An accurate gun not only makes you a skilled and perfect shooter but it also adds fun and enjoyment in your shooting journey. Always try to go for a lightweight and easy to use the item as it brings convenience to your life. Make sure to read the best airsoft sniper rifles in case you miss it as it can bring a lot more knowledge about buying a gun and the pros and cons of it.
We hope and wish you good luck to have your dream gun for an amazing shooting experience.